The discussion group meets monthly on a Tuesday evening. The sessions cover a wide variety of material. Examples include sessions based on:
- 'Re-pitching the Tent’ by Richard Giles. This looked at our place of worship under the headings of the three basic questions that every community of faith needs to ask itself as we enter the third Christian millennium: where do we come from? who are we? and where are we going?
- ‘Springs of Living Water’ by John Campbell;
- 'What do you think?' a workbook on future patterns of ministries;
- ‘Standing up to God’ by Anthony Philips;
- Christ and the Chocolaterie by Hilary Brand.