Holly Mount places great importance on the children and young people in the church and values the contribution they make to the life of the church.
- to provide a Christian education for children and young people as part of the family of the church;
- to provide opportunity for children to learn and play together with others of their own age on a Sunday;
- to encourage participation in the life and worship of the United Reformed Church in Malvern;
- to encourage participation in the wider youth activities of the United Reformed Church, particularly FURY, the Fellowship of United Reformed Youth;
- to provide an ecumenical midweek activity for children.
||Some of the activities for children and young people include (click to follow):|
In addition to the regular events taking place for children and young people, there are other activities that are arranged for, and by, young people and their leaders. These include:
- Summer Parachute Fun Days;
- Seeds For Life Project;
- Christmas services;
- Lent services;
- Participation in activities in schools, including the ‘Palm Friday’ and Christingle services; Spring Into Life (leading assemblies and lessons at local schools);
- Summer trip
- Contribution to the life of the church throughout the year
To see if there are any upcoming one-off events, please see the Events page.